[oshug-announce] Fwd: Chris Anderson founder of DIYdrones cofounder of 3DRobotics in London

Andrew Back arback at computer.org
Tue Sep 18 14:34:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

Firstly, thank you to all those who helped to make this year's Open
Source Hardware Camp better than we could have ever imagined!

There won't be a meeting in October as we need to recharge our
batteries, but do plan to be back in November. In the meantime, Anish
has asked me to forward details of a dinner with Chris Anderson of
DIYDrones fame (this Thursday!), which sounds like it will be a lot of
fun.

Best,

Andrew