[oshug] Defensive Patent License

Adrian Godwin adrian at toynbee.org.uk
Wed May 19 16:18:16 UTC 2010

Isn't that like having an armed peacekeeping force ? You can see the
logic but it seems wrong somehow. Like a nuclear deterrent.

There's a discussion over on Slashdot about this - someone makes the
important point that it only works with patent users .. not patent
trolls, who don't actually make anything.

-adrian