[oshug] osh dvb-s2 router suggestion

Paul Downey paul.downey at whatfettle.com
Wed Oct 6 09:56:45 UTC 2010

Thanks Peter!

> http://www.treedev.eu/

I've bookmarked the link, and will add it to the OSHUG wiki (which is
still down to me to setup).

> The page describes the supposed device itself, the development path and the way to finance the development and production / distribution.

It does seem to be at a very "embryonic" stage -- which is cool!

Something which interests me, is how projects such as yours may best
open up the design artifacts for contributions from others. I guess
that's predicated on good, open, interchange formats between circuit,
PCB and other physical designs which is lacking.

> I am free to discuss it, adopt it, do it together with other people.

Thanks Peter, I'd be interested to see how this progresses, and
lessons learnt on the way. Good luck with your project!

--
Paul (psd)
http://blog.whatfettle.com