[oshug] [OT] Question

lamg l.mendez at lab.matcom.uh.cu
Tue Apr 26 16:37:02 UTC 2011

Hello friends:
     I need help for buying a new laptop or netbook with linux or at
least with hardware that linux can recognize without problems. I don't
mind if it is slow, I just want a cheap laptop that I can use for many
years. I hope you can give me a way to discriminate those machines built
for big corporations who only care about selling and not giving a nice
product to people. Cheers,

              LAMG