[oshug] Meego gathering at Skills Matter 5th of July

Thibaut Rouffineau thibaut at wipconnector.com
Fri Jun 24 16:22:43 UTC 2011

Hi

I was wondering if anyone was interested in a meetup in London around
Meego?

I am trying to put together a regular meetup on the subject, and we'll
be starting on the 5th of July!

The meetup will be talking Meego and Meego development... there are
quite a few project committers and hackers coming to the event from
across the UK.

The event is sponsored and free to attend
http://ce1.com/intel/2011/londonappuplab/  (it's on an Intel page as
they're sponsoring the whole thing but this doesn't mean that ARM or
Tegra ports are not discussions are not welcome :D).

If you're available on the 5th feel free to register and  come!

I hope this can be useful, and look forward to seeing you soon!

Cheers
Thibaut