[oshug] [Open Manufacturing] Fwd: Open hardware anemometer

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 17:32:40 UTC 2011

KiCad is quite capable. It's used in the qi-hardware group
where Werner Almsberger has added a nice footprint editor.

Lua is a good language. I don't think you'll go wrong
with C however. The entire Arduino universe is
a pretty good existence proof that C is palatable. We;ll,
they have some libraries that make things easier.

As to your approach to measure wind speed, it is a clever
idea, but the old fashioned way is pretty easy.
---
Ron K. Jeffries
http://ronkjeffries.pen.i <http://ronkjeffries.pen.io/>o