[oshug] Talks for November OSHUG.

Paul Tanner paul at virtual-techno.com
Wed Oct 12 08:23:22 UTC 2011

Hi all.
I think this would be a good topic.
Maybe several people who've done different things with Jeenodes and
home-made ones and a discussion of protocols used or desired. I would
appreciate discussion of Zigbee too but that might be too much for
one session (or cut into drinking time).
Regards, Paul

Paul Tanner - Virtual Technologies - http://www.virtual-techno.com
Tel: +44 1494 581979 Mob: +44 7973 223239 mailto:paul at virtual-techno.com