[oshug] Parallella: spare chips

Jeremy Bennett jeremy.bennett at embecosm.com
Mon Oct 29 15:16:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,

For those who haven't seen, Parallella got funded on KickStarter - a
total of just under $900k raised. For those who would like to hear more,
I'll be talking about the project at OSHUG on 15th November.

As part of my reward package, I'll receive 8 Epiphany III (16-core) bare
chips in December. I have neither the skills or facilities to use these,
so I am open to any OSHUG suggestions for putting them to a good use.
I'm sure some of you have both the skills and facilities to do something
creative with them.

Best wishes,

Jeremy

--