[oshug] Parallella: spare chips

Jason Flynn G7OCD flynnjs at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 18:12:26 UTC 2012

On 31/10/2012 15:45, Omer Kilic wrote:

> That is a cracking deal, would you mind sharing the details
> of that board house, off the list if you'd prefer?

Sure. I've previously used PCBTrain.
http://www.pcbtrain.co.uk/quote.php?set=assembly
The online calculator shows £126 ex VAT & P&P for
8 assemblies with 1 BGA on each on 15 day turnaround.

I'm not affiliated with PCBTrain but they've been
reasonably reliable for me (although I did have a
couple of unpopulated PCBs with microscopic short
circuit that I needed to sever).

I'm sure there are others out there which would
do the job too but I've not seen many assembly
houses that state anything other then "contact us
for a quote" so please look around too.