[oshug] Registration open for OSHCamp 2013.

Andrew Back arback at computer.org
Thu Jul 25 15:36:58 UTC 2013

Hello,

This year OSHCamp is being run as part of a bigger event called
Wuthering Bytes, and details of the OSHUG talks and registration can
now be found at:

  http://oshug.org/event/oshcamp2013

Still waiting to confirm one more!

We've got a pretty great line up — and very much in terms of the
non-OSHUG (software/web/design) talks too. Much more info will be
online in due course at:

  http://wutheringbytes.com

The capacity is slightly higher than last year, but I'm expecting that
with 18 talks (across two rooms) on the Saturday alone, demand will be
also! As such I wouldn't hang about if you're planning on taking part
:o)

I would also expect that, like last year, rooms at Hebden Bridge
Hostel will go pretty quickly too.

Best,

Andrew

PS. No need to register if you are presenting or running a workshop, of course.