[oshug] OSHUG #24 — Lightning Talks.

Andrew Back arback at computer.org
Mon Mar 4 22:59:10 UTC 2013

Argh, I had omitted Saar's talk:

"PCBmodE — a PCB design tool written in Python around JSON, SVG and Inkscape

Saar Drimer will be talking about an open source PCB design tool, that
reads shape and placement information stored in JSON files to produce
an SVG graphical representation of them. Routing is drawn with
Inkscape, then extracted by PCBmodE and stored in an input JSON file
that's used for the next board generation. A post-processor
'gerberises' the SVGs into "Extended Gerbers" (RS-274X) for
manufacturing."

Website and Eventbrite have been updated, and this is shaping up to be
a fun meeting!

Cheers,

Andrew

--