[oshug] Hardware question: tiny bluetooth/wifi module

Artjom shipzdik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:06:17 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I'm new to the group so it might not be the best place to ask these type of
questions. Let me know where I could ask it, or search for more info.

I am looking for a bluetooth/wifi module that could fit nicely in a small
case the size of lego brick. It should fit there together with a battery
and a controller. Is there anything like that on the market that I could
look at?

I need this to enable wireless connectivity for a small object to be used
for installation. The size is critical.

For controller I found tinyAVR which looks promising but cant find anything
for Bluetooth or Wifi.

Thanks!

Artjom