[oshug] Announcing: London's first Maker Faire – Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire

Nils Hitze nhitze at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 08:59:43 UTC 2013

Awesome - didn't knew i could use the OSHUG for Maker Faire Announcments,
but makes sense:

So: http://make-munich.de - Munichs first Maker Faire, with i.materialise,
Fabbster, GermanRepRap, Shapeways, Google Drone Hacking, Guerilla
Gardening, OpenFablab area and many many many more.

2013/3/13 Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire <
tom at makerfaireelephantandcastle.com>