[oshug] London Arduino Meetup and Jam - event #3 - 19th March

marc barto marc.barto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:05:16 UTC 2013

Hi all

Sorry if I sent this twice (a few mix-up with my gmail), this is a reminder
that we're meeting on Tuesday for an evening of presentations and informal
discussions around Arduino (and all microcontrollers) at the Hub
Westminster.

Programme:

*> Projects presentations*
- Arduino software cloner by Michael Margolis (Arduino Cookbook author)
- Infa Red Arduino box by Liam
*> Open Hardware News (good links and projects, OSH events and call out to
makers, tips)
> Arduino Jam (bring your projects, boards, robots...)*

Event is of course free, all info here:
http://www.meetup.com/LondonArduino/events/106683762/

Hope you can join us

Marc