[oshug] OSHUG #24 — Lightning Talks.

Andrew Back arback at computer.org
Tue Mar 19 21:30:08 UTC 2013

Just a quick reminder that the meeting is tomorrow (Wednesday) and not
a Thursday this month.

Also we now have a 7th: Alex Cureton-Griffiths will be talking about
SpaceGAMBIT:

  http://www.spacegambit.org/

Exciting stuff, and that makes a 2nd space related talk!

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Back FRSA MIEEE