[oshug] S.London Makerspace - Make Day & Meeting 7th Dec

Tom Newsom tom.newsom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 17:03:29 UTC 2013

Hi all, I'll be brief!

We're setting up a new makerspace for South London, in a railway arch at
Loughborough Junction. We're getting close to getting a move-in date from
Network rail, but in the mean time, we're holding a series of Make Days, in
order to build our community, work on our projects, share knowledge and
discuss our plans for moving forward.

The next meeting is on Saturday 7th, at the London College of
Communications, Elephant & Castle. If you'd like to come and meet us and
have a say, we'd love to see you there! For fire safety/security reasons,
registration is required, which can be done at
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/make-day-december-2013-registration-9420752725

If you're at all interested in what we're up to, you can find out more at
our
blog: http://www.southlondonmakerspace.org/
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SouthLondonMakerspace
twitter: https://twitter.com/LDN_Makerspace