[oshug] OSHUG #31 - 20th Feb.

Andrew Back arback at computer.org
Sun Jan 5 10:57:49 UTC 2014

On 5 January 2014 09:10, Chris Swan <chris.swan at iee.org> wrote:
> If you're still looking for a third speaker then I could maybe work
> something up on the challenges of doing security protocols like
> TLS/SSH/IPsec in resource constrained environments.

Sounds good! I can see this could be a particular concern with sensor
networks, where lack of appropriate security could give away a lot
about you, e.g. movements, what you're doing and so on.

Do you think you might be able to send across a talk, brief abstract
and current bio in the next couple of days or so?

Best,

Andrew