[oshug] OSHCamp 2015 CFP.

Andrew Back arback at computer.org
Sun May 31 19:13:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

This year Open Source Hardware Camp will be taking place over the
weekend of 26 & 27th September and once again hosted at Hebden Bridge
Town Hall (HX7 7BY). Proposals for talks and workshops are invited.

There is no theme and topics may include, for example:

* Open source hardware projects
* Open development practices and principles
* Novel/interesting/fun projects built using open source hardware
* Tools (hardware and software)
* Skills and techniques, e.g. PCB fab, DIY SMT assembly
* Relevant technologies, e.g. SPI/I2C bus programming
* ...something else relevant to the community!

If you would like to give a talk on the Saturday and/or run a workshop
on the Sunday please contact me off-list.

**** Note that the deadline for submitting titles and abstracts is
Saturday 27th June. If you would like to discuss ideas etc. please get
in touch sooner, rather than later. ****

Cheers,

Andrew