[oshug] "The audio genius who vanished"

Gareth Coleman gareth at l0l.org.uk
Sat Jan 16 17:59:07 UTC 2016

And as another Olimex blog post makes clear - you won't get noticed or
copied until you are selling thousands.
And if you are noticed, then it doesn't matter what sort of licence you
applied - you will be copied if there is profit to be made from the
operation.

So why give your designs away in such a fashion? You only antagonise people
who want open/free/libre designs, and you stop not one single greedy or
selfish person! Go all the way towards freedom, and you will have a bunch
of users who will make your stuff better with you, not moan about the
license!

Kind regards