[oshug] OSHUG #45 — Open Energy Tools & Interoperability.

Andrew Back arback at computer.org
Sat Jan 30 15:37:18 UTC 2016

As has been pointed out, the title should have been OSHUG #45 :o)

Also, we will have a fourth talk:

— OpenEnergyMonitor 5 years on

OpenEnergyMonitor is a project to develop open-source tools to help us
relate to our use of energy, our energy systems and the challenge of
sustainable energy.

This short talk will provide an overview of what has been achieved so
far, what has been learnt and outline the project roadmap for the
future. Topics will include: running an open-hardware business, local
manufacture and electronic carbon footprinting and sustainability.

Glyn Hudson is co-founder and full-time developer of the
OpenEnergyMonitor project.

//

Cheers,

Andrew