[oshug] Genuino/Arduino Day at South London Makerspace 2nd April - call for participants

Dermot Jones dermotjones42 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 21:12:49 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We're opening our doors for World Genuino Day on Saturday, we'll be doing a
few 'Arduino for Beginners' workshops, and a range of members projects on
display, but are looking to spice it up with more 'show & tell' projects,
and potentially a talk or two.

https://discourse.southlondonmakerspace.org/t/genuino-day-arduino-day-2nd-april-2016/1503

It's pretty informal: everyone is welcome to just turn up and get stuck in,
but if you'd like some table space pre-booked to demo a great project or
want to give a talk or present a workshop then get in contact.

Best,

Dermot